Wednesday, July 1, 2009

111 k's and counting.........

Driving the new car is pure bliss, its zippy and responsive and fun to drive! The technology works easily ie CD books play, the MP3 plays the music and it all just works simply without a great deal of faffing about, which is good when one is driving and should have the majority of their attention focused on the road.
Today I collected my hearing aids, well was fitted for them. It was amazing watching them being specifically being tuned to my needs on the PC, the program is so intuitive and was easy to understand to a point. Now with all technology there is a bedding down period and I am to take note of what is working and what isn't and then go back to Barry for a tweak when I need to.

Just feeling a part of the world at large is very liberating, the sounds i am hearing are rich and full and robust - not thin and squeaky. No feedback squeals ever again unless something is seriously wrong. Just figuring out the support technology on offer, you should see the packaging and support gear that came with these two tiny aids, amazing.

Post again soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Kez, I'm so happy for you to be hearing clearly again!

Did I tell you about a girl I went to uni with, both of whose sons have marked hearing loss, and the elder boy (aged 3) has hearing aids with a giraffe pattern on them? Now if only D&G would brand up some hearing aids, and add a little bling!