Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Surprising development...you saw it all along....

Well I have to say these holidays have been an interesting one, buying cars and hearing aids and collecting a boyfriend along the way. Yes, indeed, W & I have taken the first tentative steps in furthering our friendship. Now, being female, the first thing I did was workshop the idea of a relationship with W with my sister and dearest friends, who all agree, the best relationships start off as friends and go from there.

I had just had W as a friend who I cycle with, go out to dinner with and see movies with and hang out with, so we have a good framework to develop with. I guess I had him as a friend and my mind didn't see it coming, but W is a honest and up front sort of fellow and just asked me if I would consider it and so I did and we are seeing how things go.

Early days yet

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

Awwwww! Nice to hear!

Now send me boyfriend vibes. Now!