Friday, December 26, 2008

and it passes......

into the annals of history, yes another family Christmas! It went well and no tears or blood was shed and people were almost happy.

Dinner at Sizzlers was great, it was truly a marvel to watch Travis eat, a dear boy, but my god this tall slim lad could put a Green Bay linebacker to shame when it comes to food intake. It truly an awe inspiring sight to see the food he could inhale. Let's just say that we as a family got our money's worth solely due to Travis, he may be banned from Sizzler's restaurants nation wide after this last effort.

I was happy with my presents, it is interesting what various family members buy me for Christmas, the aspect of my personality they choose to focus upon! For example, my sister indulged me with a 1/2 kilo of Ferrero Roche chocolates which i am still working my way through. She knew she was onto a sure winner there

I am currently enjoying the break and relaxing at home catching up on my reading and hopefully a cycle or two before being back at work on Sunday

Ciao for now.......

No comments: