Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh my lordy lordy.... where did the time go!

It's the 2nd of December and I feel dizzy and somwhat a little fatigued when I think about all the things on my to-do list before the end of the year descends upon us.

I am in my last week at Carindale before sticking on my acting TL hat at Mitchelton for a month from this coming Saturday. I am really looking forward to this stint as a learning curve and opportunity to develop my Team Leader skills. I have been to Mitchelton today to have the "handover" as such and I start on Saturday, yep it means two Saturdays in a row but I will be rewarded as I will be visiting my dear friends after work Jo & Roy who have their beloved furballs Scruff and Casper who both get along with Dixie and I love having Dixie along too and she gets spoiled rotten there and indulged in all sorts of treats. Jo & Roy have moved to their new place and I have yet to visit them in their new abode, hence the locked in visit this weekend. It takes some doing to get a free weekend where we are both available.

In fact all my weekends are booked up until January now with work and other obligations. Karate training ceases next Thursday for a holiday hiatus, one richly deserved for all the staff at AAMA who work tirelessly to bring the best in our training every week and coax us along when we are staggering about.

Mum has her doctors appointment tomorrow to hear how the radium worked or didn't work so a little anxious about that. So fingers crossed a positive upbeat result is on the cards!

Until next time.....

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

I hear you girl! I'm chockas now until Christmas itself (which sucks)