Monday, November 3, 2008

My three furballs ..............






From the top down they are Shadow - Maine Coone breed with 3 legs, Dixie - mini fox/chihuahua cross and last but not least Madame Simone - black persian with attitude to spare, she looks totally different today - she has been clipped for the summer so she has a black face, four black socks and her black fluffy tail but the rest of her is a lovely soft gray now. She is still groggy from the anaesthetic and staggering about the place like a little drunk kitty, very funny to watch. I have to get her clipped yearly as she won't let me groom her more than very lightly and a coat like her needs stripping regularly. Due to past trauma (not caused by me) she won't allow too much touching and grooming at all. She is sitting on my lap being very sooky due to still being a little dopey and I am enjoying this as she doesn't normally like this .
Glad you have met my pets.................

2 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

They're all gorgeous but I think I'm going to steal Dixie.

Unknown said...

Its those big brown eyes!! So soulful and loving - doesn't matter what mood you're in or how crappy your day has been - Dang it you are best thing since sliced bread as far as she is concerned!