Saturday, November 8, 2008

23 things are done & dusted

Happy to report that all 23 things are completed! I will review some of the modules that I skipped through 'cause they didn't really grab me but by and large I know what all the new technologies can do and how to use them. Certainly not fluent don't think I ever will be but I can mooch my way around and figure sh__ 'er I mean stuff out.

Getting paid to play around on this stuff has astounded most of my friends outside of work and consider me a lucky lucky cow to get to this stuff at work. I look forward to really getting a grip on the BCCLS wiki which is starting to make sense and I can really see how it's only gonna grow and become a really useful tool.

Cheers & ciao for now

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

Congratulations!! Kudos to you for going into the whole thing with a positive attitude (as you approach life itself) and having a go. Now go forth and multiply (the Web2.0 skills, not you personally!)