Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tick, now what's next..........

I have had a lazy weekend, as I decided to treat myself to one as I wasn't well earlier in the week and thought it wise to just rest and take it easy to ensure that I am back to my normal chirpy self. However today being monday, I had a small list of things to do and have now done them all, it is funny, these items don't take long to sort out but you put them off and put them off and suddenly a month or more has passed since the task first needed seeing to.

1. Organised a copy of the receipt for my hearing aids so I can claim the lousy $600 back from my health insurance for my $5000 hearing aids.
2. Emailed my request to resume my studies for Semester 1 2010, so fingers crossed they decide to have me back as a struggling student.
3. Phoned and found out what is required to close down accounts in mum's name, not a particularly pleasant job but needs must.
4. Paid the ever present bills that always make themselves known to you!
5. Eyebrows shaped, tinted and tidied -always feel untidy if my brows are untidy.

This weekend coming up will be a tough one as I am heading up to my sisters place to clear out Mum's things and make the bedrooms vacant and non personal. So it will be a bit of teary time I suspect but hopefully not too much of a blubber fest.

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

For someone having a moochy weekend, you've been very productive! Well done.

I know all the sorting out of stuff from your Mum is hard. I hope it's all reconciled for you soon so that you don't have to worry about it.