Sunday, November 22, 2009

I won an award ...how exciting

Sleepy Dumpling awarded me the HONEST SCRAP award - *blush* thank you

Photobucket


So here’s the deal.

1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.

2) Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

3) Share “10 Honest Things” about yourself.

So the 7 other blogs I am sharing this award with are:

http://fatheffalump.wordpress.com/


http://whenjoelmetkate.com


http://nonplusnonsense.blogspot.com/

and a few more when I find them perhaps I will award them but these three particular blogs are must reads for me and often give me much food for thought.

1. Grasshoppers/Locusts scare me silly, want to terrify me, just wave one of those suckers at me and watch me bolt.

2. Clowns unnerve me deeply. I am uncomfortable looking at clowns, seeing them dressed up in circuses and don't get me started on those hideous clown masks and blowing up balloons causes my heart to pound quite violently due to one bursting in my face as a child

3. I can't be around people constantly I need a lot of down time by myself. I find family gatherings unnerving and can always be found in a quiet corner somewhere after a few hours

4. I love board games and want to set up a board gamers group that meets regularly

5. I failed my driver's licence test twice before I realised that my eyesight had deteriorated markedly.

6. I solemnly and truly believe that I will be alone for most of my life with perhaps periodic relationships but am utterly OK with it although many many other people are not

7. I place a lot of value on my word and do my utmost to keep it and the few times I couldn't has caused a great deal of angst

8. I love being a public servant, I might whinge and moan but I like helping people and being able to assist them wherever i can.

9. I prefer being with my animals that with a majority of people

10. I love Facebook for the simple fact I can stay in touch with people but on my terms


There are my 10 honest things about me that you may have or may have not known about me

2 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

Awww, thanks for the blog love!

Cath said...

Thank you for the kudos!! Nice to be read and appreciated!