Thursday, October 29, 2009

Doing, Going and Being..........

I am doing lots of things, going lots of place and being with lots of people and yet not feeling much of anything. It's a weird sensation, I enjoy being with the people I choose to be with and enjoy doing the things I am doing but it feels very much that I could be doing something entirely different and I would feel the same, like something just drifting along with the flow. I suppose I will snap out of this lacklustre feeling eventually - just feel like a sepia version of my normal self at present.

3 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

Oh how I have been there before. That disengaged feeling is not a good one. Be aware it is a symptom of depression (an elusive, bastard of a symptom) so be kind to yourself lovely.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kath, I wondered if it was and I will be careful and monitor it closely and with friends like you who know this sort of thing all too well, I am sure you will tap me on the shoulder if need be x

Sleepydumpling said...

Any time you want to talk, you got my number hon.