Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My favourite..........

I've been thinking about favourite things, like favourite days, favourite times, in fact all manner of favourite things.

Favourite day of the week - is generally Monday, I only work one in four mondays so I always feel naughty not working then and its a good feeling. I don't think after all these years I could go the 9-5 Monday to Friday route. I don't mind working every second weekend for the trade off of having Mondays off.

Favourite night of the week - is clean sheet night, that first sleep in your beautiful sun dried linen is truly blissful.

Favourite colour - is purple, my bedroom is painted a soft purple and is very calming and soothing to me. I had a purple car until recently alas the i30 did not come in any shade approximating purple. Very short sighted of Hyundai I thought.

Favourite recreation - is reading, I just love reading, it soothes me and seduces me, I completely lose myself in what i am reading and just become part of the story.

Favourite TV show - I could re-watch West Wing over and over, I have watched it straight through at least three times.

Favourite place in the house - is the new outdoor setting, I will be spending many hours happily whiling away hot summer nights outside reading and listening to music out in my courtyard. I have the choice of a comfy chair or lazy lounger.

These are just a few of my favourite things, hmm now that sounds familiar

Until next time...

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

My favourites change all the time. Is that normal?