Thursday, February 26, 2009

and what a week it's been...

I have been remiss in posting on my blog of late. But not for lack of trying just lack of inspiration or perhaps lack of clarity.



The first week of study has just passed in a blur of reading, endless reading and not the sort I enjoy - this is the stuff I have to remember so much re-reading is happening to try and cement the theories and thoughts of learned people.



This week at work was also a very intense one, we had a very successful Author talk with some 300 people attending, which takes some serious organising and arranging to go so flawlessly. The entire team performed brilliantly and really rose to the occasion and as a consequence we are all comprehensively knackered!



I have just joined up with Twitter so that I can keep up my understanding of social networking and it's real life applications. My study groups are all online and we are required to post our thoughts on the week's reading online for all to discuss and mull over. So I am currently to be found on Facebook, Twitter, Groupwise, Ning, Tagged, and MSN. By golly, there is no hiding anywhere at all!

I love the potential of weekend as yet untraversed they seem so full of potential and roads to be travelled but in reality they are filled with domestic drudge that you haven't got to during the week. My weekend will begin with karate training and end with a good bicyle ride with assorted mates!

Do what has to be done, when it has to be done, to the best of your ability, all of the time - Life's simple really when you follow this adage!

Cheerio

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

K, you give me warm, proud fuzzies to hear you just jumping in with both feet to have a go at things! If you need any help or info, I am always here to help!