Monday, February 28, 2011

50 things - No.13 - Time spent with friends.

Well that's why I haven't posted in so long I've been doing exactly that, spending time with friends. As time has passed I have developed a wonderful circle of friends whose company I enjoy very much. Since I have purchased my Thermomix - which deserves a post all of its own - I have been cooking up a storm in the kitchen and feeding my friends happily on the output.

I have friends from various areas of my life and most of them have met each other and they all seem to get along nicely. It is interesting as for many years I never mixed and matched my friends because I thought they may not get along, I don't know why, I get strange ideas in my head at times.

I feel so much more confident in being with my friends because I know they choose to spend their precious recreation time with me when they don't have to.

Oh I wish I could go back to my teenage years with the knowledge I have about people and redo a few things!

Till next time

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

I've said it before... you have great friends because you ARE a great friend.