Sunday, September 14, 2008

Note the pic....I am a clever sausage

Greetings

I have been fooling about on the pc a lot this weekend in between watching for whales and perusing dancing stallions (no, not a male strip show). I have managed to tidy up my photo library on my pc and photos are now in folders and tidily organised, instead of a box or pc equivalent thereof
I have uploaded a pic of moi on my blog and am chuffed at myself for doing so, I am learning some serious shi... er i mean skills on this 23 things capers. Got a few decent pics on the whale watching trip and once you edit out the acres of blue ocean you can actually see real evidence of whales were seen. They were friendly critters, I think they were on a human watching expedition as much as we were on a whale watching cruise.

Now watching the dancing stallions accompanied by flamenco guitarists and flamenco dancers, well that stirred the romance in my soul especially seeing the gorgeous black Friesian stallions, my my they are beeyoootiful! My cousin Shanon and I are determined that before we kick the bucket we shall have ourselves a pair of these beyootiful horses to play with, such luxurious manes , luscious tails and gorgeous confirmation!

I have had a marvellous weekend and am feeling very happy and mellow and quite blessed with all the good things in my life and reading an article on how to be happy, I realise that I have cracked this nut and enjoy happiness on a daily basis.

Until we meet again............

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

Ahh my dear, you cheer my soul to read your blog. You ray of sunshine you.

I love dancing horses too, I always remember the Andalucian ones that were at El Caballo Blanco (Sydney and Perth but they toured in the 70's and 80's) and Andalucian Park that was down near Beenleigh somewhere. Beautiful.

Well done on uploading the photo, I use Facebook and Flickr for storage and sharing mostly.